Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pimp.my.Gmail Style for Gmail

Hey guys,

I've just put together some (if you may call it that) stuff for Gmail.
Basically some nice for links, tabs, gadgets etc a little face lift here and there and replace the chat smileys.

A picture speaks a thousand works, so here's a screen :-)

BEFORE


AFTER



These are basically styles used with a firefox extension called Stylish. You can get them on my page @ userstyles.org
Don't forget to read the descriptions as they hold some imp info for some of the styles.

Do lemme know if you like these :-)
Enjoy!

I've ported these styles to a script. You can get them at : Pimp.my.Gmail

If you are using these styles, i would recommend getting this script instead because it's an all in one solution + more. And it's much easier to update =)

SCREEN

0 comments: